Wealth Health Spirit Presents
Face Reading--Body Hand Analysis
Sign Up for the amazingly simple approach to understanding personalities.
These are Beginner Courses on the above topics.
Imagine that you will know the character of a person by observing the Hands Face and Body Language.
Click on the link below for more information and to
Check in for new Workshops!
educate & inspire
Ms. Sandy Beauford Muhammad, owner of Soul Wisdom International offers services that invite you on a journey into an exploration of your life. If you have ever been exposed to therapy, counseling, coaching, Church, meditation, yoga, or any other mindfulness practice, this process will only serve to enhance that journey. What ever your faith or belief systems, you will gain immense clarity and peace, experiencing growth on a cellular level.
Meditation & Relaxation
Press Play above for the Video~~Press
Sister Sandy's Website Is listed Below
One Simple Method
Manifest Your Goals!
KT THE ARCH DEGREE
The Stepson of the Late Dr. Sebi
Wealth Health Spirit Expo
Events By Rhodes Llc
The Story Behind The Mantra
"I'm Whole Perfect, Strong Powerful, Loving, Harmonious
The Master Key System Book by Charles F. Hannel
18. It is sometimes an inspiration to hear from someone who has actually put these principles to the test, someone who has demonstrated them in their own life. A letter from Frederick Andrews offers the following insight:
19. I was about thirteen years old when Dr. T. W. Marsee, since passed over, said to my mother: “There is no possible chance, Mrs. Andrews. I lost my little boy the same way, after doing everything for him that it was possible to do. I have made a special study of these cases, and I know there is no possible chance for him to get well.”
20. She turned to him and said: “Doctor, what would you do if he were your boy?” and he answered, “I would fight, fight, as long as there is a breath of life to fight for.”
21. That was the beginning of a long drawn-out battle, with many ups and downs, the doctors all agreeing that there was no chance for a cure, though they encouraged and cheered us the best they could.
22. But at last the victory came, and I have grown from a little, crooked, twisted, cripple, going about on my hands and knees, to a strong, straight, well formed man.
23. Now, I know you want the formula, and I will give it to you as briefly and quickly as I can.
24. I built up an affirmation for myself, taking the qualities I most needed, and affirming for myself over and over again, “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.” I kept up this affirmation, always the same, never varying, till I could wake up in the night and find myself repeating, “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.” It was the last thing on my lips at night and the first thing in the morning.
25. Not only did I affirm it for myself, but for others that I knew needed it. I want to emphasize this point. Whatever you desire for yourself, affirm it for others, and it will help you both. We reap what we sow. If we send out thoughts of love and health, they return to us like bread cast upon the waters; but if we send out thoughts of fear, worry, jealousy, anger, hate, etc., we will reap the results in our own lives.
26. It used to be said that man is completely built over every seven years, but some scientists now declare that we build ourselves over entirely every eleven months; so we are really only eleven months old. If we build the defects back into our bodies year after year, we have no one to blame but ourselves.
27. Man is the sum total of his own thoughts; so the question is, how are we going to entertain only the good thoughts and reject the evil ones? At first we can’t keep the evil thoughts from coming, but we can keep from entertaining them. The only way to do this is to forget them — which means, get something for them. This is where the ready-made affirmation comes into play.
28. When a thought of anger, jealousy, fear or worry creeps in, just start your affirmation going. The way to fight darkness is with light — the way to fight cold is with heat — the way to overcome evils is with good. For myself, I never could find any help in denials. Affirm the good, and the bad will vanish. – Frederick Elias Andrews
SCROLL ABOVE TO READ THE FULL STORY